Sunday 17 April 2011

What happens when i get a standard perodua myvi

happened to me last year after spm biology paper finished. On the way to chill with my friends, was driving and the road was wet. entered a S corner and lost the back end. drifted into a tree and the front left went into the drain :P

 first thing that came to my mind was, 'what would my mom say'. i look back at this and LOL! ;) funniest thing was, my friends saw the car in the drain and joked about it saying it was me but they didnt mean it, then the next night we all went out for dinner and i was late, told them i was at the police station making the report and they still joked about it. when i got to the dinner, i told them it was me and everyone collapsed in laughter! haha, good times....
 the impact actually activated the airbag. but its weird, the airbags are no larger than the steering wheel, so if i hadn't buckled up, i would've been dead. SEAT BELTS SAVES LIVES, NOT AIRBAGS!
Total cost of damaged: RM11,000.00 :O thank god, insurance to the rescue! and it isnt even my car, its my uncle's car and he wasnt back from UK so he asked me to drive it to make sure the car was in good condition. well, is this in good condition? haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment