Sunday 24 April 2011

Candy Store!





This weekend was just what i wanted! Saturday afternoon my dad, a close friend of ours and I went to the 'candy store'. This wasn't any ordinary candy store though, this was my type of candy store! We were in the Klang area and found all these big big shops and for me it was my first time, and i was just blown away from what I just experienced.

We were looking performance parts for the Toyota Corolla KE-35 Hardtop Coupe, and well still no luck but it was a very nice way for me to spend my afternoon :)

We did find this vintage steering wheel for the Toyota S800. Guess how much it cost us, RM80. Expensive you would think for an old steering wheel, well you got it all wrong. We checked out the website for this brand of steering wheel, Nardi Torino and it cost between USD300-400. Loving the half cut shops, gonna look around more this coming few weeks to continue my hunt for parts :)

1 comment:

  1. Yup all kinds of amazing treasures to be found in Klang.

    ReplyDelete