Sunday 17 April 2011

Hi!

hi everyone! my name is Ryan Ritchie and I'm 18 years old. I am in Malaysia, and i love racing, cars and bikes. my whole life basically revolves around cars and motorsports. When i was 10, my dad introduced me to the world of motorsports and i have no regrets being involved in motorsports. i've raced all over asia and some parts of the world. I was also in the PETRONAS Formula Xperience Programme for a year then went into Formula BMW Pacific in 2010. I created this blog to feature my classic cars, yes hardly u hear a 18 year old collecting classic cars and normally you would hear 18 year olds getting fairly new cars. well, my dad is my inspiration. he gets me involved in everything or well nearly everything that he does. most of it is racing and cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment