Friday 29 March 2013

Original Japanese Watanabes from Klang

Hey all, 

Before this I used these 15inch Taiwanese Works Equip look a like rims that came with my Toyota Corolla KE-35 Hardtop Coupe, till everyone said that it looks horrible with the car and the 15inch were too wide until they were touching the body after a certain steering angle. So I decided to go see my old friend at Klang, Kazuto Garage where I bought my first Watanabe rims for my Toyota Sports 800. So happened that he has a set of Matt Black 14inch Watanabe rims with the standard off set and 6.5J. He quoted me RM2800 for a used set inclusive of touching up and I've never regretted since! Ever since i've switched the rims, the tires don't touch the car's body anymore and the back tends to kick out that slight which is what I've been wanting! 



Some specs of the rims: 

Diameter: 14inch
PCD: 114.3
Width: 6.5J 
Off-Set: Standard 

No comments:

Post a Comment