Thursday 20 December 2012

Santa knew what I wanted this year! :D

Going onto mudah.my in the hope of finding some TRD parts for my 4AGEs, what are the chances of finding something good... Just my luck, I found this; A set of TRD Race Pistons for the 4A-GE 16valve first generation with TVIS, and got it for RM480 a set but without piston rings. 



Called the guy up, said he only has one set left. Went to find him the next day, brought the TRD parts list and also the measurements. And it all matches. These pistons match to the parts number: 13101-AE861. Now the only problem is that its a standard size piston. So if I were to fit this into a block, it needs to be a not too worn out block, if not the pistons are gonna go into the display cabinet... I'd thought that TRD Pistons would cost four to five digits but I can say that this is a lucky catch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment